Moderator Control Panel ]

Stage 2 Paint Correction package

Show off your valeting and detailing work. Sponsored by www.ceramicpaintprotection.co.uk

Stage 2 Paint Correction package

Postby Detailing Cars » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:02 pm

Our Stage 2 Paint Correction package will remove deeper swirl marks & random deep scratches. Multiple stages of machine polishing is carried out to removing or reduce heavy swirl marks, then further machine polishing is carried out to restore a high gloss paintwork finish after compound polishing.  I aim for around 95% correction on my stage 2 package. Deeper scratches that you can feel with your finger nail can be rounded off and made less visible without the need of expensive bodyshop paint repair bills.

Once the paintwork correction has been complete our entry level NanoX Ceramic Coating is applied which provides up to 12 months paintwork protection that transforms the paintwork into a shiny surface that is resistant to all weather conditions. This enables strong protection and creates a surface that stays clean for a longer period.  NanoX creates a surface that is UV resistance, high gloss and super hydrophobic.

Stage 2 Paintwork Correction Package
This service starts from an additional £170 added to the Stage 1 packages, depending on the size of vehicle & condition. Please note this service must be carried out at my workshop.

Time Taken: 3½ - 4 Days depending on package.
Attachments
Stage-2-Paintwork-Correction.jpg
Stage 2 Paintwork Correction Package
Stage-2-Paintwork-Correction.jpg (25.34 KiB) Viewed 243 times
Detailing Cars

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Stage 2 Paint Correction package

Postby UK Detailers & Valeters Directory » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:33 pm

Great job looks fantastic.
UK Detailers & Valeters Directory
Global Moderator

Blog: View Blog (3)